Monday 28 May 2012

Bootcamp #04

High and dry - that's how I felt about this week's assignment.

The past - I generally have difficulty recalling things from my past and am amazed at those who seem to have picture perfect memories.

The present - No chance to photograph anyone jumping. Tried throwing things in the air but my phone cam just could not capture anything. (My toy monkey went splat on the floor a good couple of times.)

The future - Coincidentally, I am at a point when I am considering if I need to make any life-changing decision. Not a look of clarity.

For strange reasons, I was thinking of 3 wise monkeys and thought of associating them with each of this phase.

Well, after some random doodling, seems I could only get this done up. Drew, then added bits digitally.

Past, Present, Future

No comments: