Wednesday 18 July 2007

Bathroom Singing

Do you sing in the bathroom?

If we were in India, we could consider taking part in "Bathroom Singer", a new singing contest. Which reminds me of the "Live Your Dream" advert with chubby bathroom singer belting out My Way.

Well, I used to sing in the bathroom but hardly do so these days. Not sure exactly why I sing less these days though.

Someone has suggested that bathroom singing could be a way to gain better work/life harmony(hee!). If you make it a point to sing a song or two each time you shower, at the start and then at the end of the day, and with all the gusto that goes with such singing, I am sure it will give a lift to the day. Hopefully it is harmony for the neighbours too. Haha!

And not forgetting to turn off the water while soaping and singing - do need to save water.

No comments: