Saturday 11 August 2007

A Little Bird Told Me


I am excited about the next new project at Pauseability - Artist Trading Cards trading sessions. Artist Trading Cards or ATC are miniature art 2.5" by 3.5" that has gained some popularity among artists and hobbyists. Any medium can be used, from painting, photography to collage. Only that the size must be 2.5" by 3.5".

I first came across ATC earlier this year. When I met Richard through the 70's exhibition and he showed me the beautiful ATCs he has created, I decided to start trading sessions. Imagine how exciting it will be to have different people bring their little spot of creativity and sharing this with each other.

Richard's collage ATCs are first-class works. I have made my own humble attempt and this bird ATC you see above is my freehand drawing.


And taking about birds, just today I came across the Little Bird project that started in Germany. The online gallery is just such a treat to look at. You can get a poster for which a big part of the profits go to UNICEF. Go take a look and perhaps it might inspire you with your first ATC project.


ATC Trading Sessions will be on the 2nd Thursday of every month starting 13 September from 7 to 9 pm. Be there!

No comments: