Monday 30 June 2008

JJ - Kimono Monkeying Around

Kimono Journal
My new design for a drawing journal and this was my first attempt with it.

The fabric used were all recycled scraps. Made the knotted button too, using the handle from an abandoned paperbag.

Kimono girl was added to spiff up the set. Made that with a *new* tongue-depressor and scrap paper.

Got Problem?

Then I also monkeyed around with these postcards I just picked up. Added the specs and moustache. Got problem?

*JJ = Journal Junkie (looks like this might be a regular feature on this blog)

2 comments:

Cathe Holden said...

I love the little Kimono girl tucked into the closed journal. What a great presentation!

I've visited your blog before. How wonderful your talents.

Sew Bettie said...

The journal cover looks great. I love the fabric.